Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Richelieu's Compendiums 2 and 3
Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    JohnK
    Minion

Hullo, Wiggy,

Indefinite hold at the moment.

That’s depressing to hear. 🙁

I had hoped that TAG would continue to support the Ubiquity AFO game line, but I guess LoA is where you folks are right now? Sad, though I really hope the game hasn’t been abandoned.

"To die among friends. Can a man ask more? Can the world offer less? Who wants to live 'till the last bottle is empty? It's all for one, d'Artagnan, and one for all." - Athos (The Three Musketeers, 1948)

JohnK
    Minion

Hullo, BradC,

I very much appreciate what Triple Ace has released for All for One but I am also saddened like JohnK on how the line has been seemingly put on the backburner for the foreseeable future and hope that even if AFO is not supported on a regular basis as it was that maybe a product once or twice a year will get released.

That’s pretty much how I feel about the All For One Ubiquity line, and I really do hope that more support material for the game is forthcoming in the (not too distant) future.

for JohnK….regular reader of your blog sir, thank you for taking the time to blog.

My pleasure, good sir. And thanks for your readership; never know who’s reading my blog! 🙂 If you follow the “all for one play” tag on my blog, it will take you to the first 5 game sessions of AFO that I blogged up. I seem to have forgotten to blog the other 6 sessions, but will do that when time permits. 🙂

"To die among friends. Can a man ask more? Can the world offer less? Who wants to live 'till the last bottle is empty? It's all for one, d'Artagnan, and one for all." - Athos (The Three Musketeers, 1948)

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

We’re still producing freebies. There have been two in the last few months.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

JohnK
    Minion

Hullo, Wiggy,

We’re still producing freebies. There have been two in the last few months.

You mean Alex’s adventure and the Justicars material?

Yes, those are freebies, and they’re fine, but they’re not really company written support for the game with the actual planned adventures that were supposed to be released in 2013, and the two RG Compendiums to complete the set.

While I would have liked to have seen some additional material about the setting outside of Paris and France, more adventures are a must with games such as this, where GMs and players may scramble for material at times. (And a couple of additional convention scenarios would have been useful for support.)

Don’t get me wrong, I’m extremely grateful for the support you gave the game, and love the Richelieu Guides, the Mousquetaire Deshonore, and Force Majeure, and I understand that you’ve got lots of other game lines… but has the SW version of All For One eclipsed the Ubiquity version, and put it on the game shelf (so to speak)?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

The SW version has had zero support. Sure, it contains most of the Richelieu’s Guides already, but it’s had nothing more – not even freebies.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close