Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Richelieu's Compendiums 2 and 3
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Runeslinger
    Minion

I missed the appearance of these compendiums in pdf format in the TAG store, but now that I know that they are there I am wondering if these are in line for a print run or perhaps a print-on-demand option.

Is it possible to share the plans for these books at this time?

It doesn't matter that it has all been said before~
    Casting Shadows

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

No firm plans yet, but we’ll let you know when there are.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Jeffrywith1e
    Minion

Woooo! I didn’t see these either! Thanks for the heads up!

JohnK
    Minion

Hullo, Wiggy,

No firm plans yet, but we’ll let you know when there are.

I assume there are no plans to do the Richelieu Guides v2 and v3 at all now? Sad this, ’cause it would have been nice to have a matching set.

Are there any plans for new AFO material of any kind for the original game? I thought there were three other adventures in development and the like.

"To die among friends. Can a man ask more? Can the world offer less? Who wants to live 'till the last bottle is empty? It's all for one, d'Artagnan, and one for all." - Athos (The Three Musketeers, 1948)

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Richelieu’s Guide Compendiums 2 and 3 are still on the cards, but nothing else is planned at the moment.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

JohnK
    Minion

Hullo, Wiggy,

Richelieu’s Guide Compendiums 2 and 3 are still on the cards, but nothing else is planned at the moment.

This is sad news to hear, to be honest. I had hoped that All For One would be having something of a rebirth with the current BBC MUSKETEEERS series getting a lot of good word-of-mouth and all.

Any ideas on when the Compendiums will see the print light of day? And will they be for the Ubiquity version of the game, or will they be double-game statted?

"To die among friends. Can a man ask more? Can the world offer less? Who wants to live 'till the last bottle is empty? It's all for one, d'Artagnan, and one for all." - Athos (The Three Musketeers, 1948)

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

No idea when they’ll see print, but they are on the list. They’ll only be for Ubiquity — the Savage Worlds rulebook already contains most of the Richelieu’s Guides.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

JohnK
    Minion

Hullo, Wiggy,

No idea when they’ll see print, but they are on the list. They’ll only be for Ubiquity — the Savage Worlds rulebook already contains most of the Richelieu’s Guides.

Sad that there’s no timetable for the Richelieu Compendiums, though I am glad that they’ll only be statted with Ubiquity stuff.

I’m also somewhat sad that the All For One seems to have gone into hibernation, as I always thought the game system had a lot of potential. So what was the status of the 3 adventures and stuff that were being developed in 2013? 🙂

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Indefinite hold at the moment.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

BradC1968
    Minion

I very much appreciate what Triple Ace has released for All for One but I am also saddened like JohnK on how the line has been seemingly put on the backburner for the foreseeable future and hope that even if AFO is not supported on a regular basis as it was that maybe a product once or twice a year will get released.

for JohnK….regular reader of your blog sir, thank you for taking the time to blog.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close