Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Rephaim Driver

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months ago by lomanjax. This post has been viewed 423 times
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lomanjax
    Minion

Hey!

Thanks for the awesome setting!

I am playing the Necropolis 2350 campaign. In many of the missions the Rephaim use captured Church vehicles in the field. Is it assumed that a Zombie is driving it? Zombies don’t have driving and it is hinted that they are not that bright. The only Rephaim units that have Driving are Fliegerkopf/Panzerkopf and Typical Dark Knight. It is also stated that Panzerkopf are quite rare. Does that mean I stick the Typical Dark Knight in the vehicles? or do I just give a Zombie some driving?

Jax

lomanjax
    Minion

In the Rephaim chapter under the section about Vehicles it says Rephaim are remarkably able to adapt to human technologies and that zombies and skeletons are often found in captured vehicles.

I am going assume that means zombies and skeletons have a d4 in driving

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close