Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Redownload orders

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 6 months, 4 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 584 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Masse
    Minion

Hello,

In an unfortunate disaster, I have simultaneously lost not only my PDF library of Hellfrost products, but also my backup copies.

Is it possible to obtain links to re-download the PDFs I have previously purchased?

Thank you!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Sure, but you’ll have to PM your real name so I can find them in the system.

Be aware that I can’t check any orders placed before the new forums were installed into next year.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Masse
    Minion

Sent you an e-mail.

Thank you!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Replied, mate! In case you see this post first – you downloads left on your store account. 🙂

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Masse
    Minion

Hi,
    I want to be public and explicit about this.

I had a problem, as I had lost my collection (and backups) of Triple Ace Game PDFs. The TAG employees (Wiggy himself, to be precise) took the time to not only answer my questions about how to recover the PDFs, but ensure I had an alternate method when I encountered problems.

Thank you, very much, for such great customer service.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Glad we could help!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close