Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Prepping for a New Game

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 11 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 69 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Blusponge
    Minion

So for 2017, my library game crew is returning to the wild world of All for One. I’m taking advantage of the holidays to start prep work for it. So far I have a cult of serial killers, an anarchist terrorist group (cue Michael Bay explosions), a gaming circle front for the daughters of Medina, and a Dragon Rouge mastermind (actually, I’m using Olivier Durand from the core book). Am I missing anything?

Tom

www.braceofpistols.wordpress.com

Blusponge
    Minion

Here’s my to do list of play aids:
    A sorcery/dueling cheat sheet
    An advancement cheat sheet
    A two page distillation of the HEX QSR

Anything else you seasoned hands have found useful for new, inexperienced players?

www.braceofpistols.wordpress.com

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Make sure they know the general background and the style of play you’ve chosen. That should enable them to quickly get into character.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close