Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Power of the Lord question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  james2854 1 year, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 156 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

james2854
    Minion

Hi
    As a new GM for the game, I’m loving it and my group had an excellent first session! We’ve got vampires on the way next so I’ve a quick question.

In the rules for vampires, it mentions the “power of the lord”. This rule says that a crucifix can be use for a 0L touch attack. Now, if I’ve understood the touch attack rules right, this attack can never actually damage the vampire because the attack will always be 0L…am I right though?

Cheers
    Alex

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Hi Alex,

It should be lower case “touch attack,” as in “make a melee roll.” If you want to use the actual Touch Attack rules then it should be a 1L attack.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

james2854
    Minion

Many thanks for the clarification! (love the game, btw!)
    Alex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close