Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Possible LUG Trek Online Game

Home Forums General Game Chat & Tales from the Table Possible LUG Trek Online Game

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 3 years, 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 58 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Kalan
    Minion

Hej folks!

It’s been a while since I last popped my head round in these parts. Anyhow – to carry on a discussion I had with some folks over on FB, I’m wondering if there’s anyone here who’d be interested in an online (probably using Roll20/Google Hangouts) game of LUG Trek?

I’m considering either one set during the newer movies (using the TOS LUG Trek), or a DS9ish campaign.

Any takers?

Just some random Canuck living in Denmark with a UK Passport...

pookie
    Minion

Given that I am partially responsible for the discussion in the first place, it only seems reasonable that I express my interest also…

Pookie -- Editor & Reviewer; Editor for Sixtystone Press
    See http://rlyehreviews.blogspot.com/ for reviews
    "Home again, home again, Yiggety Yig... Goo-ood evening, Quetzalcoatl."

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

I have no idea what a Roll20 or Google Hangout is, but I too was involved in the conversation and hereby express my interest as well. It’s like a bunch of conspirators going public. πŸ™‚

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Kalan
    Minion

I have no idea what a Roll20 or Google Hangout is, but I too was involved in the conversation and hereby express my interest as well. It’s like a bunch of conspirators going public. :)

Roll20 is an online tabletop application. Basically makes it easier to share images, roll dice, maps, char sheets, and the whole lot using a web based interface:

http://roll20.net/

Google Hangouts – is essentially like Skype. Allows for vid-conferencing and voice relay, and can be connected to roll20 for what amounts to as close to a ‘face to face table top’ feel as you can find online at the moment.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Google hangouts would be okay – my Chromebook has all that stuff built in. I shall look into Roll20.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Armos Black
    Minion

Man I need a computer! I would love to be in on this.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Or a transporter.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Kalan
    Minion

Do we have a preferred Era? Personally I prefer TNG over TOS, as the exploration/diplomacy has a bit more appeal.

What say those who are interested?

Also – what time/days will work best? For the most part my weeks are open, except for Mondays (My X wing night) & every other Thursday/Friday. We’ll probably be starting up at some point in August – so some time to come to decision πŸ™‚

pookie
    Minion

Oh the challenge of finding times when we are all available…!

My gaming groups meet on Mondays and Thursdays.

I generally have no preference as to which era we play in. I tend toward DS9 though…

Pookie -- Editor & Reviewer; Editor for Sixtystone Press
    See http://rlyehreviews.blogspot.com/ for reviews
    "Home again, home again, Yiggety Yig... Goo-ood evening, Quetzalcoatl."

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Because my wife’s shifts change from week to week I only know what’s what for the week ahead on Fridays. Very rarely can I guarantee I’m available the same day every week. Generally it’s easier for me when she’s working a late shift — one night a week when she is on an early is always set aside for gaming with her.

Era doesn’t bother me – I know them all pretty well – though I prefer TOS. More swashbuckling in tone and laxer Starfleet regs. πŸ™‚

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close