Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Please give us a smiley button!

Home Forums Official Announcements & Forum Rules New Website Please give us a smiley button!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dpmcalister 4 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 40 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Enno
    Henchman

Said button would make our life much easier, i think!

Please!!!

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Wouldn’t have thought a button was needed to be be honest. It’s just as quick to type out smilies if you want to use them 🙂

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

Enno
    Henchman

Not if some use different forms, and none you know are accepted. Like the “shocked” smiley, for instance…

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Typing out the smiley still shows it, albeit not in graphical form (there are too many variations to be able to catch them all). The core software automatically changes text to images for a variety and it may be possible to add to them.

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Smiley images and the text used to produce them:

Enno
    Henchman

Putting this table into a button, would be the solution i thought off, i think.

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Sorry, but that isn’t possible.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close