Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
PDF crashing
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kramday
    Minion

I backed the original Land of Fire KS and got the LoF PDFs and the Curse of the Sand Lord. However, lately all the files are crashing in Adobe Acrobat Reader. That is the LoF, LoF Players Guide, and the adventure. I figure I just need to download new copies, but I’m not sure how to get them. I remember getting a downloader program at the time.

Can you please let me know how I can get new copies of the PDFs?

Thanks.

Mark

Left is Death.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

No reason they should suddenly crash Adobe that I know of, but drop me you e-mail address and your KS backer ID (if different) and I’ll sort it out.

wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Strange! I don’t have any problems opening those files you mentioned.
    Which version of Reader do you use? Did you try a repair of the installation or updating it to the most current version? Did reboot of help? What about resetting the app to its standards? Finally, what happened when you opened the files with its build-in PDF viewer?

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close