Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Online Hellfrost game tomorrow (28/06/13)

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Online Hellfrost game tomorrow (28/06/13)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Right… I’ll be running a Savage Worlds game this Saturday 2pm UK time (GMT+1 right now)

Anybody is welcome to join, it will be a Hellfrost game and the will be the 2010 freebee adventure the Mouth of the Frothing bear.

I have 8 pre-gens but if you have a novice Hellfrost character and want to play send me the details and I’ll key them in.

I’ll be using Fantasy Grounds II and have an ultimate license so you do not need to own a copy of FGII to play, all you need to do is click here-> when installing select unregistered.

I use Mumble for VOIP, if you are interested PM me on the Fantasy Grounds website and I’ll send you the details, hope to see you

My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close