Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Old Region Guides

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 2 weeks, 1 day ago. This post has been viewed 74 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dunkoro
    Minion

By skimming the internet I’ve found references to old (2010-2011) freebie Region Guides, but I can’t seem to find any of them to download. Is there any place where one can find them or did they become unavailable?
    I’m willing to pay to get those even 😀

Awroe
    Minion

I’ve got the Atlas of the Frozen North which probably covers most, if not all, of this and more besides. It’s well worth the investment because you also get superb quality maps.

That said, I’d like to see these region guides as well as sometimes it’s good just to have a bite sized document for use at the table.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.”
    David Gemmell.

amerigoV
    Minion

Well, depending on your willingness to pay, all the stuff from the regional guides are in the Hellfrost Expansions and Atlas. But that is not gonna be cheap (but it is worth it IMO).

Left is Death!

Dunkoro
    Minion

Did not actually expect to have to shell out as much as $50 for content that was previously free…
    Does the atlas actually contain content from all the 52 region guides + more?

Enno
    Henchman

Product lines change over the years, mate. Only one or two of those old region guides were freebies anyway. The remaining booklets cost more than the available Expansions and the Atlas combined – without maps and extensions. So, its a better deal now.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Awroe
    Minion

I agree with Enno. I don’t have the Rassilon Expansions yet but The Atlas is one of the best products I’ve ever seen for any RPG and I’ve been playing RPGs for over 30 years. All of the regions are covered in detail along with adventure sites and hooks as well. As a tool for the GM it’s invaluable in my opinion.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.”
    David Gemmell.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Did not actually expect to have to shell out as much as $50 for content that was previously free…
    Does the atlas actually contain content from all the 52 region guides + more?

Not quite. The Atlas contains all the gazetteer material from the Region Guides. The various religious material (festivals and minor gods) formed part of Matters of Faith, while the monsters were added into Expansion 1 and 2.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close