Your gateway to fun filled adventure!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dpmcalister 4 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 176 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The GIT!
    Minion

Sorry gang; another small request. Any chance of indicating new posts since last log in?

If we want things to stay as they are, things will have to change. (spoken by Tancredi)

dpmcalister
    Administrator

If you go to the Subscriptions page in your Profile you will be able to see new posts. You can also “Mark as Read” from there or the thread in question (in the thread, the option is near the top beside “Favorite” and “Subscribe”.

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

Inferno
    Minion

If you go to the Subscriptions page in your Profile you will be able to see new posts. You can also “Mark as Read” from there or the thread in question (in the thread, the option is near the top beside “Favorite” and “Subscribe”.

That is exactly what I was looking for. Could this info be placed in a sticky somewhere so users can easily find it?

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Just spotted a problem with this addition. It marks the topic as read and doesn’t unmark it if a new reply is made – I only spotted Inferno’s reply because I happened to check the Recent Topics page.

I’ll have to look into it some more but it doesn’t look like that functionality is part of the forums.

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close