Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Matters of Faith Collectors Edition upgrade

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Matters of Faith Collectors Edition upgrade

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Hellfrost Matters of Faith NEWS!

EXCLUSIVE COLLECTORS EDITION UPGRADE

As a thank you to the backers, we’re turning every reward level into a Matters of Faith Collectors Edition! What does this mean?

First, you don’t need to do anything if you’re an existing backer – you’re automatically upgraded to the new edition at no cost.

Second, your PDF and print editions will include an extra chapter – Armor of the Gods. This chapter details new types of blessed armor. As well as the conventional armor detailed in the Hellfrost Player’s Guide, each cult now offers enhanced armor that grants specific minor benefits, though these special suits come at a higher price.

After the Kickstarter ends, only the standard edition will be available for purchase. The new Armor of the Gods chapter will be available, but only as a separate PDF.

With just a few days left secure your copy with the exclusive content today!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588759266/hellfrost-matters-of-faith

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Inferno
    Minion

I don’t care what Armos Black says, you guys are alright. 🙂

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

He loves us really!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

amerigoV
    Minion

I am looking forward to more Vali evilness. Need to add a Las Vegas style city in Hellfrost and let the Vali priests run it. Gambling, hookers, blow, and VD – they got you coming and going.

Might have to draw up a “Hangover” style adventure with Vali involved some day.

Left is Death!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Can’t remember if any new Vali-related minor gods were added (beyond those that first appeared in the Region Guides). Shouldn’t be hard to make a new one, though. A god of gambling would be linked to Nauthiz, as well, of course, as he’s the patron of dice slingers and card sharps.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

According to my notes there is a new minor god related to Vali and the Unknowable One. 🙂

Aslov, Freetown and every bigger port has seedy areas for such a game (and a lot Vali followers). For a real Sin City look south to Tamarah, the City of Heavenly Sin.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

CptMachine
    Minion

I assume after the kickstarter is over this will go to POD missing the new chapter.

"Life's a game; play to win." -Shaw family motto.

jeroen
    Minion

I am thinking about supporting the kickstarter. I was wondering about the atlas add-on though. I’d like to buy the atlas eventually, but it is too much money to spend alongside my pledge at this moment. Will the atlas remain available on the TAG store, even after its eventual release? Because I’ll just postpone the atlas then.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

The Atlas will still be in the store after its release. Until the book is released you can order the print + PDF bundle from the store. After that they’ll only be available separately.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Matters of Faith Collectors Edition (Kickstarter only) has been upgraded again! This time to 160 pages – that’s an extra 16 pages (or 9%) of goodness!!

After the KS ends, the Armor of the Gods chapter will be available as a separate PDF but the new 9 page Appendix will NOT – that’s a KS exclusive to thank the folks who made this release possible.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close