Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Maps for Lost City of Paraxus

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Maps for Lost City of Paraxus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Awroe
    Minion

Hi guys,

I’m running The Lost City of Paraxus with my group and they are just entering the underground catacombs. I’ve been re-working the maps so that I can use a VTT app on my iPad and it’s working really well. However…

The adventure references a map for the Chamber of Souls (when an ace is drawn for exploring) but I can’t find that map anywhere within the adventure (in the Adventure Codex PDF).

Lastly, if anybody is interested in my VTT maps, and assuming it’s OK for me to share them Wiggy / Enno, then please comment and I’ll post a link. The maps are exported in .Gif format so can just be printed out if you’re not using a VTT.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.”
    David Gemmell.

Enno
    Henchman

Yes, the map is missing.
    I shared my battlemap for the Chamber of Souls here, mate.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Awroe
    Minion

Cool, Thanks Enno.

I’d started on my own map and they’re not dissimilar 🙂

I’ve posted a similar thread on the FB Hellfrost group, do you mind if I share your map there?

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.”
    David Gemmell.

Enno
    Henchman

As long as you keep and mention the copyrights, there should be no problem.
    Sent Wiggy your maps for checking, just in case. 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close