Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Maintained Spells
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    amerigoV
    Minion

Since the old forum is going and I did not see this whilst reading the PG (so I may have missed it):

1. For Maintained spells: each one has a -1 to the casting roll, correct? (as described in SWD)
    2. For Hellfrost, does that penalty go into effect the next round after casting since there is not the (typically) 3 rounds of “free” duration like in the core SWD?

(now I just need to kill off all my PCs in 50 Fathoms so I can run Hellfrost).

Left is Death!

Luckyguy
    Minion

1. -1 to cast for each spell currently maintained. So no penalty to cast the first one.
    2. Pretty much correct. Though I would use the term immediately to cover the rare instance in which a caster can cast twice in a round.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Luckyguy has it right.

Wiggy

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close