Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Lost City of Paraxus
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MadDog
    Minion

In my PDF copy of this product, there is no map of the Chamber of Souls and the Lost Library. Was this errated at some point ?

thanks

Mad Dog

Enno
    Henchman

The Lost Library is shown together with the map of the Plaza of Kings and the Avenue to the Library.
    See Hellfrost Lost City of Paraxus p6 and Hellfrost Adventure Codex p112

The missing map of the Chamber of Souls was addressed but never corrected. Here is the map i created for my games:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Zzo3XU8cLbS0hlbHFvRlJIbEE/view?usp=sharing

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

MadDog
    Minion

Shoot, I missed the library. Sorry about that. Thanks for the new map.

Mad Dog

Enno
    Henchman

You’re welcome.

Awroe
    Minion

I did some VTT versions of the Lost City of Paraxus maps if anybody is interested.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.”
    David Gemmell.

Enno
    Henchman

Just to be on the safe side:
    Contact Wiggy if any copyrights are affected. 😀

Awroe
    Minion

Wiggy has seen them and didn’t flag any issues to me.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.”
    David Gemmell.

Enno
    Henchman

Terrific! Can you provide a public download link for Dropbox, Google or similar? If there are any requests in a few years, one can refer them to this link.

Awroe
    Minion

Here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q17w1xd8lv4bog2/Paraxus%20Maps.rar?dl=0

These are exported from Dungeon Painter Studio in 50px file size. Let me know if you need higher resolutions.

I’d also like to know what people think of these as I hope to be doing more 🙂

David Gemmell.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close