Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Looking for Miniatures

Home Forums Terrain Building, Minis & Figure Flats Looking for Miniatures

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen_Peto 1 year ago. This post has been viewed 158 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jan
    Minion

I am looking for sources to aquire some miniatures for my Hellfrost campaign. I am not a big fan of paper miniatures, but plastic minis are expensive.

I figured out the Saga miniatures from Gripping Beast are good way to get a good portion of human NPCs for an affordable price and being able to have different human ethnics to show up with. But I am lacking affordable models for Dwarfs, Elves, Engros and monsters. So if anybody has a good source, please feel free to share it.

I am also wondering what medieval “nations” would fit best to the different human ethnics in Hellfrost. With the Saga miniatures I was going for Anari = Normanns, Saxa = Anglo-Saxons but I am not sure what to use for Tuomi and Finnar.

Stephen_Peto
    Minion

The new Frostgrave barbarians from Northstar would be great for either Tuomi or Finnar. They are wargames scale so would fit in quite nicely with the saga miniatures from Gripping Beast.
    http://northstarfigures.com/prod.php?prod=8756

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close