Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
LoF Download(er)
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Revturkey
    Minion

Hey Wiggy, Land of Fire looks brilliant!

Great work. You are amazing. Well done πŸ™‚

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

How it looks is all down to Rob and the artists. How it reads is my fault. πŸ™‚

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Revturkey
    Minion

Well, hats off to everybody involved. Top quality.

wmarshal
    Minion

Hmm, no advert in my book. Perhaps you mean the PG or adventure? If so, I don’t have them yet. :)

I’ll have to double check which one later today. I saw it in one of the three as I was going through them. It was a picture of three heroes (a saxa with shield and axe, an elf and 1 other figure I can’t recall the details for) going against what looked to be either a black night or liche in armor casting some kind of bale fire against the heroes. At least that’s how I recall it.

Can someone else confirm that they can see this ad as well, and that I’m not loopy?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Sounds like the cover art from V2: Against the Elements to me.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

wmarshal
    Minion

You are correct. I forgot about the cover to V2. Still, the text accompanying the ad seems a little “off” to me. I guess I don’t normally associate tides as a key part of HellFrost. Maybe for the Land of Water whenever it comes out.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

I dunno, we had H3: The Blood Tide. πŸ˜‰ I’ll be able to comment on the actual context soon, I hope.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

wmarshal
    Minion

Yeah, context, and hopefully soon! By “hopefully soon” is the hope in terms of weeks or months?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

All depends when my parcel arrives. πŸ™‚ Sending me stuff I wrote isn’t a priority — getting you lot your books is.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

wmarshal
    Minion

Took a little long lunch to go by my post office today because Reaper’s tracking said that my Bones from their kickstarter had arrived. Also there was my LoF package. It really is Christmas in July!

The ad I’m referring to is on the last page of NF1.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close