Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
LoF Download(er)
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Enno
    Henchman

As a kickstarter i got an email by TAG this evening, that i could download my LoF content through a user-friendly application.

After 5 mins of WineBottling this Windows Installer on my Mac, i entered my access data and was greeted by a spartan, yet usable download interface.

Downloading my three books took me another few minutes.

First impression: GORGEOUS!

Compared to the Hellfrost core books, you raised the quality level another notch. Even some equipment got a full colour picture. And the map of Al-Shirkuh looks great.

Just thumbed through the PDFs to be sure that the download was OK, so expect more postings over the next weeks from me and other backers.

Now excuse me, affendi. I have to study these books, before i lay down to rest…

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

We are glad it pleases you, O Shaper of Characters’ Destiny and Roller of Dice!

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Luckyguy
    Minion

Fantastic! Beautiful stuff!

tbaker
    Minion

These books are beyond my expectations. Thank you for all the TLC that went into these!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

The design jinn slaved long and hard to make shiny things.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Just waiting for my wife to look through her email account for a link and then I can finally see the art! (two mins at the UK Games Expo wasn’t enough to see everything).

More importantly I can finally talk about it.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

I’ve been waiting six years to talk about it. 🙂

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

I’m really loving the artwork. The PC Sand Goblin in Curse of the Sand Lord is brilliant (I always wanted to know what they really looked like”.

You should sent a review copy to Kurt Wiegel or Tommy Brownell, they’d go nuts over this I’d reckon.

wmarshal
    Minion

Any significance to the HellFrost advertisement in the back of the book? It looks like new artwork, and I’ve not heard of the term “dark tide” before in the context of HellFrost?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Hmm, no advert in my book. Perhaps you mean the PG or adventure? If so, I don’t have them yet. 🙂

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close