Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Lightbringer Motivation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Enno 1 year, 11 months ago. This post has been viewed 60 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone!

I’m just starting a Sundered Skies play as the Master (finally! After having the books for years…) and in the last days I read the corebook. I’m very happy, and love the setting and the plot point campaign.

However I just have a question (beware…spoiler!):
    what is the motivation of lightbringer in the first quest? His true purpore is to bring down the soulshield, so why asking the Heroes to fix it? (he later even help them).

Thank you very much

Enno
    Henchman

While the other gods become more and more insane (Sundered Skies p64), the god of Madness is getting saner. The scene in the first plot point (Sundered Skies p96) is one of his rare bouts of sanity, which become more frequent in the years to come. See Sundered Skies Companion p33 on this.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Uhm… yeah… I forgot that in the companion they write that the lightbringer is becoming saner.
    Thank you very much for your imput.

Enno
    Henchman

You’re welcome. 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close