Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Leagues – Screen and Discovery Kit

Home Forums Ubiquity – Core Rules & Ubiquity Settings Leagues of Adventure Leagues – Screen and Discovery Kit

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 1 year, 4 months ago. This post has been viewed 107 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The GIT!
    Minion

I see the french game company Editions Sans Detour are producing a Leagues of Adventure Screen & Discovery Kit . While I understand that this sort of thing won’t be made available for us poor English speaking players, is there any possibility of a pdf version of the screen being made available (similar to the one produced for AFO)?

p.s. Why won’t the link I try to include in this message not show? Here it is in regular text (http://sans-detour.com/index.php/Jeux-de-Role/Leagues-of-Adventure/Leagues-Ecran-et-kit-de-decouverte-Precommande.html?pop=0). These forums really don’t work as well as the old ones.

If we want things to stay as they are, things will have to change. (spoken by Tancredi)

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

There’s always a possibility, mate. Just no specific timeline for one right now.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

dpmcalister
    Administrator

p.s. Why won’t the link I try to include in this message not show? Here it is in regular text (http://sans-detour.com/index.php/Jeux-de-Role/Leagues-of-Adventure/Leagues-Ecran-et-kit-de-decouverte-Precommande.html?pop=0). These forums really don’t work as well as the old ones.

Not sure how you were trying to add it previously so I can’t help much unfortunately. Linking to other websites shouldn’t be an issue though. These forums don’t have as many features as the old ones but I wouldn’t say that they don’t work as well – they just work differently 🙂

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

The GIT!
    Minion

Sorry to bump an old thread but, considering the success of the last two kickstarter, wouldn’t it seem a good idea to at least make a GM screen available as a pdf? It took ages to get one for AFO but, having done that, it should be fairly straight forward to adapt and just add the LOA artwork.

If we want things to stay as they are, things will have to change. (spoken by Tancredi)

daddystabz
    Minion

Completely agree. I’d love to have this as a resource for the game.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

We’ve got a fair few Ubiquity products planned and we’re getting estimates for printed screens.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close