Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Leagues of Gothic Horror Guides

Home Forums Ubiquity – Core Rules & Ubiquity Settings Leagues of Adventure Leagues of Gothic Horror Guides

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    daddystabz
    Minion

I was looking through the website today and noticed that the only 2 guides I’m missing are the Guide to Mummies and Guide to Walking Dead. I see that the Guide to Walking Dead is only available in PDF format. Will there ever be a print format for it as well? Also, the Guide to Mummies shows formats in print and in PDF but no print + PDF. Do I have to really buy each format for Guide to Mummies separately? The other guides have a print + PDF option that are combined.

TAG Robin
    Administrator

Hi

So from our website you can only buy physical copies of the books – I have updated Walking Dead so that the option is only for a softback book.

If you want to get bot the book and PDF go direct to our store on drivethrurpg.com here:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/214185/Leagues-of-Gothic-Horror-Guide-to-Walking-Dead

Our website is old and needs an update desperately and we have one planned soon. This will update a lot of the product selection available.

Best wishes
    Rob
    TAG

daddystabz
    Minion

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close