Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Large Print Of Hellfrost Map

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Large Print Of Hellfrost Map

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JohnTaber
    Minion

Hi Hellfrostians: I want to print out a large copy of the Hellfrost map. I found some really old posts that suggest folks have done this in the past and it works well.

1) I found the map in the free download section in PDF format. Is that the file people have printed large?
    2) It looks like the PDF is 11″ x 17″. Is that large enough? Have folks tried printing it larger? Does it come out ok?

Thanks gang! 😀

GAME ON!
    John T>

McCurmudgeon
    Minion

What I’ve done to make a higher resolution map was zoom in and take snapshots of the map from the gazetteer and then piece them together into the full map in an image editor of some sort

Champion of Chronos

Enno
    Henchman

1. Yes, that’s the one
    2. Before I bought the official canvas print, I printed it out myself in A2 scale. That’s twice the original scale. The original scale is ANSI B, or roughly DIN A3. Looks good for me.

Hope that helps 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

JohnTaber
    Minion

Thanks for the replies gents. 🙂

GAME ON!
    John T>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close