Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Land of Fire adventures

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 4 years, 4 months ago. This post has been viewed 97 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

I’m starting a list of adventure codes and titles for Land of Fire. I’ll update this as new titles become known and the manuscripts are finished.

Just to clarify the adventure code for those new to Hellfrost. The first letter is the character Rank the adventure is aimed at. So N = Novice, S = Seasoned, and so on up to L = Legendary. The “F” is a constant, and stands for Land of Fire. Adventures for the original Hellfrost northern setting don’t have a second letter code. The numbertells you how many adventures have been written for a particular Rank. So NF2 tells you “this product is the second Novice Rank adventure released for Land of Fire.”

NF1: The Curse of the Sand Lord (available now in print and PDF formats)
    NF2: The Golden Queen
    NF3: Darkness at Darshab
    SF1: The Last Voyage of Sinbad
    SF2: Reign of Fire

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Revturkey
    Minion

Cool πŸ™‚

I’ll be buying these for sure!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Adventure SF1 has been finished and named.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Kewl! No oriental setting without a certain notorious seafarer. πŸ˜‰

Can’t wait to read it.

Now there is only an adventure about Ibn Battuta missing…

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

He even has his own brotherhood you can join (detailed in Realm Guide #5). Of course, you can’t actually meet him as he’s been dead for centuries. πŸ™‚

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Might also be worth my mentioning that these are bigger than the original ones. NF1 has 25 pages of scenario, and the other three weigh in at 31 pages. No Figure Flats for these, so that’s all scenario content (including maps).

For those who favor word count, they’re all 24-26,000 words long. Adventure L1 is in the same sort of range (24.5k), but the average for all 20 was 17.5k words.

In short, more adventuring goodness than before!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Impressive.

Not every adventure needs figure flats. I assume that some of the other adventures might have some, that are not too specific.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Nope. No Figure Flats planned for any LOF adventures. We’re looking at ways of printing these in Compendiums from the get-go, rather than doing individual PDFs first and print versions sometime later. It’s more time efficient for us, and better value for you.

We might do a LOF Figure Flat bundle one day as a standalone product, but it’s not something on the cards.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

We might do a LOF Figure Flat bundle one day as a standalone product, but it’s not something on the cards.

That would be great. Your figure flats were always top notch. The available “arabic-themed” sets from other companies ain’t always the quality i would like to use … and they often lack a certain varity and inspiration of the figures themselves. Jordan always beats a rendering app to me… πŸ˜‰

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

NF3 is finished, and will indeed be called Darkness at Darshab!

I advice all GMs to watch The Descent before playing this adventure. It will come in handy. πŸ™‚

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close