Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Is the SW version worth it?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 4 years, 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 102 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sniffycrab
    Minion

Hi I love all for one and savage worlds. I had the original books for the other system but gave them away when I moved. My players all like Savage Worlds. Should I get the SW version?

Enno
    Henchman

For me personally, the SW version is the most complete one, because it already includes most of the Guides lack of two or three (about the Barbary coast IIRC).

Because all published adventures are for the Ubiquity version (as is Paris Gothique) it asks for GMs who know both versions good enough to convert the stats properly. For a longer campaign it would be wiser to have both versions…

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

The GIT!
    Minion

I’m going to support what Enno says; SW AFO really does have a lot of good material in it and I really do recommend it to anyone who likes Savage Worlds. I’m presently running my AFO campaign using Ubiquity but I will certainly be looking to use the SW version sometime in the future as well.

If we want things to stay as they are, things will have to change. (spoken by Tancredi)

AstaSyneri
    Minion

Are the adventures going to be ported to the SW version? Maybe in a reduced price compendium? *hint, hint*

I am using Fantasy Grounds for my play these days and Savage Worlds is my choice of game system for the most part…

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

No plans to support Savage AFO beyond the core book.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close