Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

A new age has dawned.

Winter is coming and it’s going to be a cold one!

After 10 years (yes it’s been that long!), TAG is totally overhauling Hellfrost. This won’t be just a Savage Worlds Adventure Edition update, but a brand new edition of the highly regarded Savage Worlds fantasy setting.

Here’s what we’ve gleaned from the writing pit at this time:
    * A single book. The current estimate is for 400 pages.
    * Full color. As with the old core books, HF2 will be in glorious full color. You see some of the new cover in the image above.
    * Contains the players’ guide, gazetteer, and bestiary.
    * New material will added (including a new human culture), some existing material will be cut, other existing material will be included in the core book, and there will changes to most chapters.
    * It will be a Kickstarter project.
    * We’ll be discussing things in the new Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/709157062934888

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Great news. Just one question: why Facebook and not here?

wmarshal
    Minion

I don’t use Facebook or social media in general. While the discussion may be happening on Facebook, could you put a copy of the major Facebook postings on Hellfrost in this forum?

dpmcalister
    Administrator

I don’t use Facebook or social media in general. While the discussion may be happening on Facebook, could you put a copy of the major Facebook postings on Hellfrost in this forum?

I second this as I don’t use Facebook.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Simply because Facebook gives a better reach than the forum and multiple conversations need monitoring, which takes time. 90% of what we say is fixed, in that we’re telling you what will be in HF2, not asking. That will form part of the campaign page. A small amount is advisory discussion in that we’ll ask opinions before we make a final decision on certain things. That part we will discuss here as well, but in chunks rather than every day.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t use Facebook either. Guess I’ll just wait for the Kickstarter!

alfarobl
    Minion

I don’t have Facebook either. Hope someone is able to post some more information here or on the Webpage/newsletter for us.
    But don’t expect the Kickstarter soon, a friend with FB told me that Wiggy has lots of work ahead of him and they expect it more likely during 2021. So it will be still a long wait.
    From info posted there it seems like there will be new lore and a new canon like the addition of a new human race that will make the current Atlas require an update to 2ed, like the Core Book.
    Hope we will be able to keep the current adventures compatible. It should be just updating the bestiary?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close