Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Idea for DTotSp

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    OSIAdept
    Minion

Hey every one thought i would share with you all my ammo mods i will be using for my Spacepunk Setting Alpha Draconis, thought you might be able to use them for Daring tales of the Sprawl or Space Lanes

Let me know what you think

Air-Burst Grenade
    Cost: x25 base cost
    Effects: 2d6 damage for pistols & SMGs, 3d6 SBT for shotguns, rifles, and sniper rifles

Air-Burst Grenade HX
    Cost: x50 base cost
    Effects: Same as the ABG but considered a HW

Armor Piercing
    Cost: x3 base ammo cost
    Effects: +2ap vs armored targets. -2 damage vs unarmored

Cryonic
    Cost: x5 base
    Effects: On a Raise target must make a vigor check or suffer a -2 to pace and agility based checks for a duration or 3 rounds

Disruptor-Inhibitor
    Cost: x3 Base ammo Cost
    Effects: +2 damage vs synthetics and cyborgs, NL vs Organics on a raise Organic targets suffer a -2 to soak damage

Gello Shot (Non-Lethal Ballistic gel rounds)
    Cost: x2 base
    Effects: Damage is converted to Non-Lethal

Incendiary
    Cost: x8 base
    effects: +2 ap, on a raise targets must make a agility check or catch fire.

Narcozyne
    Cost: x8 base
    effects: NL, Target must make a vigor check at -2 or suffer a -2 to all Agility and Strength based actions. If the target rolls a snake eyes the target falls unconscious for 2d4 hours

Narcozyne ABG
    Cost: x20 base
    Effects: SBT, Targets must make a vigor check at -2 or suffer a -2 to all Agility and Strength based actions. If the target rolls a snake eyes the target falls unconscious for 2d4 hours

Seeker
    cost: x8 base
    effects: +2 to attack

Sub-sonic
    Cost: x4 base
    effects: -2 to notice checks to hear/see the weapon discharge, reduces range by half

Reaper
    Cost: x6 base
    effects: +2 damage vs organic targets

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Shiny!

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

OSIAdept
    Minion

yeha i use a very generic list of firearms (I.e the listof ballistic firearms from the SFC) so i decided to spice theym up with ammo mods and currently working on guns mods such as laser designators, trigger assemblies and the like.

I will post them when i get the chance

drewannrez
    Minion

Those are cool . Do you have a sample pictures of those things ??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close