Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hmm, just occurred to me the similarity to Mutant Chronicles …

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Necropolis 2350 Hmm, just occurred to me the similarity to Mutant Chronicles …

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jscifert 3 years, 9 months ago. This post has been viewed 51 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jscifert
    Minion

Just looking at the Mutant Chronicles kickstarter going on right now and the fact that they are going to have a Savage Worlds conversion.

It hit me that the background and basic game thought behind the Dark Symmetry and the Rephaim are very much similar. Seems like a lot of the work for a Mutant Chronicles campaign can be ripped already from the work Wiggy did on this setting.

Interesting . . .

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

The first ever version of Necropolis is the best part of 30 years old. The system we (my amigos and me) created as young adults was…well, utter crap would be the best description, but we thought it was uber-cool at the time. So many tables! I’m looking forward to MC, though right now the new core system is looking quite sexy from what I’ve heard about it.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

jscifert
    Minion

Wiggy –

That’s cool!! Maybe the original MC stuff percolated from your brain somewhere to the designers 🙂

I think there is a ton of awesome stuff in Necropolis that can be perhaps combined in a fun mash-up with Savage Worlds MC 🙂 Am sure that Dave Blewer is thinking the same thing! LOL!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close