Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Heroes & Villains 3 is LIVE

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Enno 1 year ago. This post has been viewed 83 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hellfrost-heroes-villains-3-fantasy#/

Al-Shirkuh has its share of warriors and wise men, clerics and sorcerers, healers and harmers, peasants and nobles, commanders and cowards, and merchants and rogues. This is a land where men and women can choose to walk beside the gods or follow their own path to enlightenment, converse with mighty and capricious jinn or damn them to oblivion, live with the desert or tolerate its presence.

Most have no great destiny. They are born, grow old, and die without ever seeing the many wonders or facing the endless perils the desert has to offer. This is all they will ever know, and in that they are content. Others, though, strive for greatness. Their names may be unknown to storytellers and sages for now, but there will come a time when their deeds will be counted among those of the heroes of old.

The Heroes & Villains 3: Citizens of Al-Shirkuh supplement contains 50 characters, both villainous and heroic, ready to be dropped into any Hellfrost: Land of Fire or Arabian Nights-style game or used as player characters.

To make life easy for the reader, each character’s statistics, background, description, mannerisms, and image fits on a single page.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

fritsk
    Minion

Hmm, did I miss the print run of Heroes & Villains 2? I can find it on rpgnow, but my browsing fu is failing me on this website.

Enno
    Henchman

The Hellfrost Heroes & Villains Compendium encompasses the first two issues.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

fritsk
    Minion

Phew, false alarm. My notes showed that I simply had heroes & villains, but when I dug into my pile of books it appears I have the compendium.
    Sorry!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Hellfrost Heroes & Villains

H&V 1 and 2 were smaller, PDF-only works. When printed they were combined into the Heroes and Villains Compendium.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Phew, false alarm. My notes showed that I simply had heroes & villains, but when I dug into my pile of books it appears I have the compendium.
    Sorry!

You can ignore my post – must have hit submit a fraction after you. 🙂

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

fritsk
    Minion

And now back to making sure the new book gets funded:-)

Enno
    Henchman

Two Priests are now perked! 😀

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close