Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost Village

Home Forums Terrain Building, Minis & Figure Flats Hellfrost Village

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dpmcalister 2 years, 10 months ago. This post has been viewed 125 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author

dpmcalister
    Administrator

On the old forums, Enno linked to a nice little resource for putting together paper models of Viking-style buildings. It was perfect timing as I’ll be running a couple of scenarios of Hellfrost at UK Games Expo as part of the official Triple Ace Games presence. Last night I started building the first and here it is:

Viking House

I printed it out onto standard A4 paper and then glued that onto 300gsm craft card (my printer wouldn’t take the card unfortunately). I’m pretty pleased with the result – just got another 3 houses and one Mead Hall to do πŸ˜‰

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Kewl!

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Nice! πŸ˜€

Don’t forget to add the Great Building, serving as the chieftains/councils house and as a general shrine to the clans gods.

And remember that there are models of a knarr, a drakkar and a faering boat too… in the case one of your hosted scenarios happens on a river or beach…

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Kewl!

Nice! :D

Thanks πŸ˜€

Don’t forget to add the Great Building, serving as the chieftains/councils house and as a general shrine to the clans gods.

I ran out of toner before getting to the Great Building so might give that a miss – the fact that it’s the most complicated of the lot also puts it lower down on the “to-do” list πŸ˜‰

And remember that there are models of a knarr, a drakkar and a faering boat too… in the case one of your hosted scenarios happens on a river or beach…

No waterborne vehicles required so that makes life easier as well πŸ™‚

Luckyguy
    Minion

Nice building

Enno
    Henchman

The whole series is great, not only because they are for free… πŸ˜‰

dpmcalister
    Administrator

The whole series is great, not only because they are for free… ;)

They are (free and great :)). Here’s the village almost finished – just the Mead Hall to complete (waiting on the first half of the roof to glue :))

Hellfrost Village

That’s also the PCs in the picture – I pity the dwarf πŸ˜‰

Enno
    Henchman

Freakin’ fantastic, mate. Well done! πŸ˜€

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Thanks. I’m very pleased with how they’ve turned out and, combined with the snow-covered trees I already have look spot on. I’ve even found that the minis and models have given me ideas for scenes to add to the scenarios so am beavering away to make subtle amendments ready for next weekend πŸ˜‰

Luckyguy
    Minion

Sweet scene

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close