Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost PDF Bundles at low price?

Home Forums Official Announcements & Forum Rules Hey Triple Ace Games! Hellfrost PDF Bundles at low price?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AstaSyneri 3 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 105 times

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

An “all-in” option won’t lower the price of clicking the books and/or PDFs separately on the pledge calculator; we’ve already reduced the prices significantly, and they won’t be going any lower. Nor will it lower shipping costs – they’re based on weight + packing materials + time (none of which is free to us).

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

AstaSyneri
    Minion

All true – and I admire your patience with me. Playing with Fantasy Grounds I’ll have to buy the books a third time (at least some of them), that makes me want to economize as much as possible.

Sorry for being such a nuisance.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

All true – and I admire your patience with me. Playing with Fantasy Grounds I’ll have to buy the books a third time (at least some of them), that makes me want to economize as much as possible.

Are you “attending” FG Con on May 8th through May 11th?

Sorry for being such a nuisance.

You don’t ask, you’ll never get. πŸ™‚

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

AstaSyneri
    Minion

Yes, I’d love to, I still have to see how it fits the schedule (my wife is working pretty much every week-end till summer, leaving me with 3 kids ;-)). Thus I am not yet registered.

I am a backer now (#100) – and I hope there’ll be many more.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

I haven’t signed up yet. Doug sent me an invite, so I guess I ought to make up my mind soon. πŸ™‚

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

AstaSyneri
    Minion

For playing or for gm’ing? I imagine there are not many RPG groups in your neck of the woods… err, ocean.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Playing. There’s actually a surprising number of gamers in Shetland.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Inferno
    Minion

There’s actually a surprising number of gamers in Shetland.

Flooded kitchens aside, what else is there to do when surrounded by wind, sea and tiny ponies? πŸ˜‰

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Burn boats in winter, sit outside all night enjoying the sun in summer. πŸ™‚

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Reminds me of “Drink, brood, and make babies” a norwegian once told me, when i asked him about the long polar night in Hammerfest. πŸ˜›

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close