Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost PDF Bundles at low price?

Home Forums Official Announcements & Forum Rules Hey Triple Ace Games! Hellfrost PDF Bundles at low price?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AstaSyneri 3 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 106 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author

AstaSyneri
    Minion

Hi there!

To make it short: Is there a chance that TAG will publish the (older) Hellfrost materials in somewhat more affordable PDF bundles? Frost, I’d take an all in one, too! 😉

I really like Savage Worlds for pretty much any genre but fantasy, but Hellfrost seems to break the mold a bit and I am interested in it. The price of getting a sizeable chunk of it seems to high for some “to be casually browsed bits and bytes”, though.

For comparison Paizo has their equally well done base books for $9.99 (which essentially is 75% off for the PDF version). This is even more “harsh”, since for actually playing i’d have to rebuy the Fantasy Ground versions as well!

In summary: Any chance to get all the PDFs for an affordable price? Or a bundle combining Fantasy Grounds and regular PDFs?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

To make it short: Is there a chance that TAG will publish the (older) Hellfrost materials in somewhat more affordable PDF bundles?

Like we’ve done in the TAG store, you mean? http://www.tripleacegames.com/store/hellfrost-products

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

AstaSyneri
    Minion

Sort of. 😉 I was thinking about a “all-in bundle” or at least the basic books for new players.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Well we could, but then we wouldn’t be able to fund any new books. The argument that if something is cheaper you’ll sell more is rarely a reality. 🙂

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

AstaSyneri
    Minion

Yes, the problem is that you can never be sure which way would have been better. 😉

Well, I had to ask, would have been nice. Thank you for the prompt answers!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

No worries, amigo. And welcome to the forums.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

AstaSyneri
    Minion

*mumble, mumble* raises thread from the depths of Hel.

Very nice bundle for the books – now the only thing missing is a combo bundle that pairs them with the PDFs.

Just think about it… 😉

Enno
    Henchman

Wait for the upcoming Kickstarter for the Rassilon Expasion 2. It will have a few addons that might interest you…

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Support the new Kickstarter and you can add-on all THREE core books in PDF format for just £18. That’s just a measly £6 each.

You can support the project here

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

AstaSyneri
    Minion

Just saw that – very nice. But despite being on Kickstarter almost every week day I almost missed that Kickstarter. Just imagine!

May I suggest an “all-in” PDF and/or printed option for that Kickstarter (yes, I am a nuisance that way, I know 😉 )?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close