Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost Foes

Tagged: 

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Luckyguy 4 years, 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 203 times

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Luckyguy
    Minion

Frostborn

drsmitty
    Minion

I have “mini” envy…! 🙂

Luckyguy
    Minion

Yeah. I am trying to provide good models for all encounters. Got away from role playing for a little over 20 years but did a lot of wargaming in between so I have tons of painted models. The last two posts are from my PP Hordes Legion of Everblight army. I will try to post them as I use them in the campaign. I also have a Warhammer Vampire counts army so tons of undead to unleash as needed.

Luckyguy
    Minion

Foes for the first two parts of the Frost Giant Saga.
    I waited to shelve my ice goblins until after I used them for the initial part of the Paraxus adventure. Some models on right for Dwarves and Hearth Knights from past projects. All of the bad guys pictured were painted up just for my Hellfrost campaign. 🙂

Luckyguy
    Minion

Necropolis!

Luckyguy
    Minion

Treasury

Enno
    Henchman

Aah, the treasury. Nice work with the figures… 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Luckyguy
    Minion

Thanks. Sounds like you have some good memories of the treasury. It was an interesting encounter and the group had a blast. Looking forward to the library encounter the next time we play.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close