Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost Atlas
  • This topic has 74 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 5 months ago by Enno. This post has been viewed 7059 times
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

95% funded!! A handful more backers and we clear the first hurdle.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588759266/hellfrost-atlas-of-the-frozen-north

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

drsmitty
    Minion

Can you say, or at last give us a hint, as to what city maps will be included…?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Not as this stage, I’m sorry to say.

EDIT: That’s actually a small lie as I can confirm Freetown will definitely get a map. 🙂

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

£134 to full funding! Great going all!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Technically about half of that to go, as Enno has said he will be pledging via the store next week. 🙂

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Or a few days later, as I will move next week and be offline for a few days. But I will definitely pledge before it ends in August.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

amerigoV
    Minion

Ok, I just put us over the top! Those kids of mine will just have to earn scholarships if they want to go to college.

Left is Death!

Stephen_Peto
    Minion

Awesome, AmerigoV you totally rock!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

FUNDED!!!!!!!!!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Awesome, guys! I’m overjoyed, that one of my biggest dreams since beginning to play Hellfrost – and helping the guys from time to time – becomes a reality.

Let’s now see how far it goes in the upcoming weeks. Maybe we can pledge even enough money for a few pages more, a slightly better binding or more illustrations could become a financial possibility – despite the current plans that this sum finances the project as is. There is always some wiggle room in such projects – for good and for bad.

You rock!!! 😀

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close