Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost Atlas
  • This topic has 74 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 5 months ago by Enno. This post has been viewed 7040 times
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Getting closer to the launch of the new Kickstarter!

Our trusted minions and friends are giving the KS a look over for those annoying bugs. Aiming to go live tomorrow sometime! FULL DETAILS TO FOLLOW!

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Want, want, want, want…

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Well start saving your pennies, old boy! The book doesn’t come cheap (we’ve always said this one would be a serious bitch to finance because of all the maps), but you’ll definitely get your monies’ worth.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Oh yes…I’m getting a second mortgage ready just in case!

"I drank what?" - Socrates

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Slight delay while we add a video explaining more about the project and a second sample map. The more we show you upfront, the more you’ll be able to make an ifnormed decision… and drool. Lots of drooling.

Also gives Old Geezer GM a chance to get that second mortgage out. 🙂

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Slight delay while we add a video explaining more about the project and a second sample map. The more we show you upfront, the more you’ll be able to make an ifnormed decision… and drool. Lots of drooling.

Also gives Old Geezer GM a chance to get that second mortgage out. :)

Well, that and my kids can go to community college…

Either way, your efforts are appreciated…looking forward to seeing what’s in store!

"I drank what?" - Socrates

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Where’s the Hellfrost Atlas Kickstarter, you cry? Coming soon, we promise! We decided to delay it a day or so in order to put together not just a 2-page sample spread for you to drool over, but an entire chapter (Orcmark) you can download and use in your games.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

😛 You made my day, mates

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

This is great news. I’ve always thought that something like this would be very useful.

Previously I have downloaded player made maps of Freelands and forund that to be more useful from the large map as my games are more local than global.

Will the maps be grayscale or color?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Color, as per previous threads on this topic. 🙂

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close