Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost Atlas PDF link sent

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Hellfrost Atlas PDF link sent

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Kev-La 6 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 1054 times

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Bearman
    Minion

I’m so excited!
    And I just can’t hide it!

😀

Kev-La
    Minion

I backed The Atlas of the Frozen North, and it is one of favourite role-playing books ever. I’m not usually all that bothered about digital versions, being the Luddite I am, but I don’t go out of my way to avoid them! 🙂
    I was looking through my computer, the other day, and realised I don’t have the Atlas. And the DropBox link I was sent at the time does not seem to work.
    Could I please have a fresh link for the digital Atlas, or am I too late?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Drop me a line at wiggy@tripleacegames.com with your backer name and I’ll sort it for you.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Kev-La
    Minion

Thanks, Wiggy. I’ll do that as soon as I can access my e-mail account; my ‘phone won’t let me, sadly, but my girlfriend’s smart-‘phone should do, tonight 🙂

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Found it! Sent a link to you via RPGNow for a complimentary copy.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Kev-La
    Minion

Good man! Thank you very much 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close