Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost Atlas PDF link sent

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Hellfrost Atlas PDF link sent

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bearman 1 year, 12 months ago. This post has been viewed 97 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Whether you backed the Kickstarter or pledged through the TAG webstore, your link for the final Hellfrost Atlas PDF has been sent. If it’s not in your inbox, please check your spam folder. If it isn’t there, please contact me (wiggy@tripleacegames.com) telling me how you backed the project so I can track down your missing link.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Bearman
    Minion

It is truly a thing of beauty!

Damn fine work Sir!

And all of you darlings who helped out too! Thou rocketh! 🙂

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

It was a long delivery, but both parents are proud of their weighty baby. 🙂

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

wmarshal
    Minion

Are there versions of the maps that are just terrain only? Those might be useful for GMs making variant maps for use by the players. Beautiful end product. I’m so glad that it’s finally done!!!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

No, but we have new Atlas related products coming next year some time. I’ll discuss your idea with Robster before our Xmas break.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Bobble
    Minion

I missed the Kickstarter, sadly. How the Hellfrost (get it?) do I get myself an atlas? I don’t see an option to actually order one on the product page.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

We’ll have news on that very soon!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

wmarshal
    Minion

No, but we have new Atlas related products coming next year some time. I’ll discuss your idea with Robster before our Xmas break.

Are these new Atlas related products the city books, or something else entirely?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Something else. More after Xmas!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

😀

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close