Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost Adventure Locations

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Hellfrost Adventure Locations

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Enno 6 days, 4 hours ago. This post has been viewed 98 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DGMiller
    Minion

I know this was covered in a post on the old forums, but I noticed while reading the atlas, some of the info in that old post that list the locations of the Hellfrost adventures is out of date. For example, in that post and in the adventure itself, the location of Drayton (Death In the Mire) was not specified, but in the atlas, Drayton now has an entry.

My question is, which adventures have locations that appear in the atlas and where are those locations? Some, like Dalsetter from Lair of the Vermin Lord, have appeared in previous products, so those are easy. Some are not so easy to locate.

Any assistance would be appreciated, as I’m compiling notes for a potential weekly game.

Once I get a solid list together, I’ll be happy to compile and share it.

DM

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

I think if you search for “compendium” in the PDF (which you should also have) you should find all the ones officially listed – thanks to Enno’s diligence they have a “see Adventure Compendium x” entry.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

I just wanted to be thourough, that all adventures with a “fixed” location are mentioned. Most made it into the book, others not (like Dalsetter, which i would have liked to be marked at least as a ruin on the map). Look for “compendium” or “adventure compendium”, as Wiggy suggested. 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

ragnarol
    Minion

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread!

I am starting my first Hellfrost campaing and I went through the free adventures available and the ones in the codex and try to mark them on the map to have a visual idea of the locations.

I also wrote down a small doc with the location/time of the year etc.

Map
    Doc

Hope it is of help for someone else!

Enno
    Henchman

Great work, mate,with a few inaccuracies. 😉
    N3 – Shadow of Darkness starts in Keep, south of Hellfrost Keep, and runs along the southern branch of the Great Loop via Oakstead to Watchgap Fort.
    S1 – Victory of Watchgap Fort continues the story. You have indicated the adventure too far east, though the fort is marked on the old map. It is not fixed in terms of time, but due to the travel time in N3 I would add at least 4-8 weeks.
    N3 – The Pirates of the Crystalflow already plays on the river of the same name, but further north near Bridgewater and Gnatmarsh.

Keep on the good work, and welcome to the forum.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Excellent work, and welcome to the forums and the Hellfrost!

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

ragnarol
    Minion

Thanks for the kind words and the corrections!

I have updated the map to reflect Enno comments.

I haven’t bought the Encoutners book yet so not sure if those could be placed on the map or there are pourposely left untied to any particular location (being “random encounters”).

Enno
    Henchman

The Encounters are just that, and can be put anywhere.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close