Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost 10th anniversary?

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Hellfrost 10th anniversary?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  alfarobl 2 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 1254 times

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

This is rumor control. (Bonus Benny if you know what film that line is from.)

2018 marks TAG’s 10th birthday and we intend to celebrate that achievement – it’s not a specific celebration of any product line. Hellfrost was released in 2009, but was actually written around 2007. Daring Tales of Adventure turns 10 before HF does. 🙂

Rob and I have definitely discussed the possibility of a new version of Hellfrost, but there are currently no plans in place. We have a busy schedule as it is, we know PEG is going to change the rules soon in some way soon (so nothing is going to happen before that), and we’re celebrating a 10th YEAR, so that runs into the end of May 2019. Plenty of time for new projects to be added to the list. We’re well aware that HF will soon be a decade old and has never been updated – it’s showing its age in places. 🙂

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

It’s from the 3rd of the A…. movies. 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

wmarshal
    Minion

I don’t know if I’d be interested in a new version of the core Hellfrost setting. I’m still hoping to eventually see setting expanded to show the Asian/water themed empire to the east. If you do release the eastern setting using the updated Savage Worlds you could also include concise guidance how to bring the other regions up to date?

Enno
    Henchman

If you do release the eastern setting using the updated Savage Worlds you could also include concise guidance how to bring the other regions up to date?

As with Deluxe, there will be a few conversion notes.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

amerigoV
    Minion

Rumor Control gone awry

Left is Death!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

A much maligned film, but still a good one in my eyes. Hell, it has Aliens in it! 🙂

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

alfarobl
    Minion

Let us surprise you.

Enno, we are on 2019 and SWADE is out soon. Any news or plans you could share? When it is real 10th anniversary for Hellfrost? June? February?

Is there any better way to keep it touch with Hellfrost besides newsletters from TAG (most are table games and Ubiquity now) or any other Social Networks?

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close