Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost 10th anniversary?

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Hellfrost 10th anniversary?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    alfarobl
    Minion

Hi, got the new TAG newsletter and was expecting some info on Hellfrost 10th anniversary? Was that cancelled? Or more info will be released at a later time?

I love Hellfrost and was expecting some kind of celebration besides the illustration book.

Stephen_Peto
    Minion

Hi,

There was some information in the email today, see below. (Pasted from email)

TEN YEARS OF TAG

It’s no secret that TAG turns 10 years old in June. From humble beginnings we’ve grown our reputation and product lines, and our fantastic fan base. Some of you have been with us since our founding, some of you are new.

This full-color, glossy paper book (to be launched on Kickstarter this year) is both an art book showcasing the beautiful artwork from our many talented artists and a written record of our story to date.

We hope you’ll support the project. You’ll see some fantastic art and learn about what happens behind the curtain of a games company as we talk about our history from 2008 to the present!

Stephen_Peto
    Minion

Ah, I’ve just read the original post again. I don’t think there has ever been anything announced about there being anything Hellfrost specific. TAG previously posted that rumours were not news, so unless there is an official announcement of a product, there is nothing to update.

Enno
    Henchman

Hellfrosts anniversary is 2019, guys!

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

alfarobl
    Minion

I remember an interview with Wiggy talking about 10th Anniversary of TAG and he said something about making an updated version in June. That was on some podcast I listen to. Need to search for it. But I was under that impression.

alfarobl
    Minion

Hellfrosts anniversary is 2019, guys!

Really? It was November 2008 at least the preview was… and it was at the printers on 2008.
    http://www.tripleacegames.com/Downloads/HellFrost/HELLFROST_PREVIEW.pdf

Found more info here: http://archive.pegforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=21030

But looks like it was not released until Feb 2009. Guess a good KS will start in November 2018 so we can get stuff on Feb 2019 😉 he he he

amerigoV
    Minion

I remember an interview with Wiggy talking about 10th Anniversary of TAG and he said something about making an updated version in June. That was on some podcast I listen to. Need to search for it. But I was under that impression.

Personally, I desire Jade Empire over an “updated version of Hellfrost” (ie, redo of HPG or Rassilon) if something is in the works for this setting.

Left is Death!

Enno
    Henchman

It was early 2009.

Manuel from the Wild Die Podcast interviewed Wiggy at Spiel 2017. Forward to 10:15 min for the Hellfrost part.

Since the HF Player’s Guide is required for Hellfrost and any of its subsettings, an update makes sense. Especially when you consider the amount of errata and that Savage Worlds passes its second rules revision until then.

Hellfrost is making further progress. Don’t worry about it.
    As we wrote two weeks ago, rumors are not news and we deal in releasing news.

alfarobl
    Minion

Thank you Enno. Both updated PG and newer supplements would be cool. It will make sense to wait until 2019 to check if any of the new rules from Savage Worlds Black Ed might be good for Hellfrost. So better to wait after all.

Enno
    Henchman

Let us surprise you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close