Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hela & Demons

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Garodin
    Minion

Hello!

I have been wondering for quite some time what the general relation between the cult of Hela (as well as her undead minions) and the general demons + their respective cultists would be.
    I am aware that in the player’s guide it is mentioned that Hela opening the gate to the Abyss was as much of a betrayal to the demonic princes as it was to the other gods.
    But say the Demongate was re-opened by the Seekers of the Black Key and the demons started running rampart again, would the cult of Hela actively combat them as soon as they come around the Withered Lands, would they start fighting them sooner, or would they simply not really care about them?

Put that question in reverse as well, once the demons are back. Would they give the cult of Hela any significance in terms of desire to destroy/enslave/eat/etc?

Cheers.

Enno
    Henchman

Both cults don’t have any real relations, despite Helas actions. You may assume some mutual support, as some their respective goals complement each other. But their relations are neutral at best.

This topic is much to complex to be discussed here, as it goes beyond the Demon Lords, Hela and the Seekers. It touches other cults, organizations, and other continents as well.

For more information look into Region Guide 45 – The Abyss, respectively the Abyss chapter in the upcoming Matters of Faith for more details

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Garodin
    Minion

Roger that!

Thank you for the quick response, I’ve looked in the Region Guide before but I will be looking forward to MoF for further reading. Eitherway, I now have a better idea of how to work around it in the current campaign so cheers.

Enno
    Henchman

You’re welcome. 😀

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close