Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Guts

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dpmcalister 2 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 60 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

persil
    Minion

I’ve recently picked a copy of Sundered Skies and I noticed that it uses guts as a skill. Should I ignore guts and replace it with a Spirit roll when a fear roll is required?

P

dpmcalister
    Administrator

The Sundered Skies Deluxe Conversion (a free download) says so:

We absolutely agree with the removal of the Guts skillโ€”in fact, we have played without it in our Sundered Skies games for some time now. Player Characters should be re-tooled, reassigning the skill points and level up advancements which were applied to the Guts skill. Any modifiers applied to the Guts skill are now applied to the Spirit roll instead.

You can find the download on the Sundered Skies Free Downloads page ๐Ÿ™‚

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

persil
    Minion

Found it, read it, downloaded it and printed it.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Many thanks

dpmcalister
    Administrator

You’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close