Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
God-Touched Spell Targets

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 3 years, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 74 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

velikch
    Minion

I’m looking at the Sundered Skies spell “God-Touched”. The range says “Touch” but nowhere does it mention any restriction to number of targets.

None of the trappings specify the act of touching is important so I can’t infer from that how many targets, and “morale boosting speech” might suggest multiple targets can be affected simultaneously.

So what I’m wondering is, if we huddle (and maybe everyone puts their hands on the character casting God-Touched if actual “touching” is needed), can a group of people get the benefits or are we really talking just 1 target per casting?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Unless specifically stated, each casting of a spell affects only one target. Healing, for instance, is also a Touch spell.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

velikch
    Minion

Fair point, thank you sir!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

You’re welcome!

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close