Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Gift Cards for TAG

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Awroe 2 weeks, 6 days ago. This post has been viewed 42 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cnut
    Minion

Does TAG sell gift cards? I didn’t see any, thought I’d check.

I’m starting to get asked about gift ideas for me for the holidays and there are lots of Hellfrost books I still need.

Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Awroe
    Minion

You can get gift cards for Drivethru RPG / RPG Now.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.”
    David Gemmell.

Cnut
    Minion

Thank you Awroe! I’ll pass this along, that is a great suggestion.

Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Awroe
    Minion

No worries 🙂

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.”
    David Gemmell.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close