Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
GenCon 2013?

Home Forums Conventions GenCon 2013?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Red-24 4 years, 2 months ago. This post has been viewed 81 times

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Red-24
    Minion

Yup, it’s a home-brew adventure I wrote for our local convention Gotta-Con. I’ve run it four times now and it’s been a blast. I tried to make it a 4 hour game, but it tends to go longer if the random encounters are used.

It’s a pretty bleak and rainy Saturday here in Victoria. The only thing I don’t have in my write-up is maps, but I’ll see what I can cobble together to share.

"You've taken your first step into a larger world" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Enno
    Henchman

That’s nice, mate! 😀

Depending on my regular duties and work schedule i might work on the maps of yours…

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Red-24
    Minion

Ok, that took me longer than I thought, but here’s the full adventure:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxR41rzM5mTrcHRMMG1HOHJvOWs/edit?pli=1

Let me know if anyone plays it. I had one session with a TPK when the met the Frost Wyrm. In another, I just skipped that encounter so we could get to the end.

Enno
    Henchman

Thanks! 😀

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Starhawk
    Minion

Thanks man! Definitely going to use this for inspiration. My group is a bunch of tweaked-out Heroic characters, so hopefully they won’t die beneath the mountains….

Red-24
    Minion

Heroic’s should be able to survive this easily. All of the pre-gens are Seasoned, and with the 5 extras it is possible to complete the adventure. I purposefully made it challenging though.

I would bump up the number of Orcs and Goblins on patrol if vs. Heroic characters.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close