Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Fencing Styles

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 4 years, 4 months ago. This post has been viewed 140 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jeffrywith1e
    Minion

I’ve considered collecting All For One under Ubiquity, but now I’m leaning towards the Savage Worlds version. Where can I read about the Fencing Styles rules for Savage Worlds?

For a bonus, where can I read about both or compare them?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

In the rulebooks. 🙂

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Jeffrywith1e
    Minion

Are there Fencing Styles in the Ubiquity book? Or is that stuff covered in the Fencing Schools and Fencing Schools 2 Richelieu’s Guides to… ?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Basic Fencing styles and schools (no specific school Talents) are covered in the Ubiquity book. Fencing Schools expands on the schools’ background and provides new Talents specific to certain schools. Fencing Schools 2 provides new Fencing schools (and thus styles) and Talents (as well as rules for customizing swords and some general rules). Not every Ubiquity style made it into the SW version, nor were all the Talents converted — lack of space, and some things just don’t convert because the systems are different.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close