Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Female orcs
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Do female orcs exist in Hellforst? or do orcs reproduce via another method? Such as being farmed out of the ground, growing from space fungus or multiple when wet?

I can’t find any mention of female orcs anywhere.

wmarshal
    Minion

I don’t have my books with me, but I don’t recall any specific information regarding female orcs. In my campaign I made female orcs similar to the gargun in Harn. Few in number, but they lay a lot of eggs. The young emerge from the eggs sentient and grow to full size in a few months. Make your female orcs however they suit your own tastes.

I would just give them a patriachical social structure. I think borrowing from the Horde of the Huns and Mongols would be a good way to justify why female Orcs are a rare sight…as they stay at home on a different continent while their men conquer the world.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close