Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Fantasy Grounds
  • This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 8 months ago by Mac. This post has been viewed 940 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mac
    Minion

Hello again,

Are any of you/ have any of you, used the Fantasy Grounds software with Hellfrost? Or at all for that matter?
    I was flipping through RPGnow.com/hellfrost and stumbled upon the tools for it, however this is the first exposure I’ve had with it. Is it any good? How easy is it to use? Was it fun?

Thanks for any info.

Mac

Mac

I have not done any videos about Hellfrost, but I did do the conversion for Fantasy Grounds II.

My Youtube channel is dedicated to Using Fantasy Grounds to play Savage Worlds, take a look…

https://www.youtube.com/user/doswelk

My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage!

Hi Mac

I’ve been using Fantasygrounds for 4+ years now, mostly for Savage but also for a few other bits and pieces.

The development for Savage really is well advanced and has a core team of three developers working on it (one of whom, doswelk, is well known to the TAG team). Doswelk is also the developer who has completed all the Hellfrost conversions (as well as Necropolis). They are top quality conversions.

I’ve not used the Hellfrost setting on FG myself but have played in the Necropolis conversion and I’ve also run Rippers and bespoke Savage settings on there.

I’m currently playing in a 50 Fathoms plot point campaign on FG.

It’s a shame I didn’t see this post earlier as there was a virtual FG convention this last weekend and you could have played in something then to test the waters. Register and post on the FG forum, there’s a Savage section and I’m certain you’ll be welcomed and encouraged to join in!

Cheers!

SoN

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

…(one of whom, doswelk, is well known to the TAG team).

Indeed he is! He and I have slung dice and slain foes together.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Mac
    Minion

Thanks guys, will scope it out and hopefully get into a pick-up to test the waters.

Mac

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close