Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Enno's Status on the Boards

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Enno's Status on the Boards

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 2 years, 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 99 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Centello recently rightly asked if Enno, who answered some of his questions, speaks with any authority on the forums. We’ve never officially commented on Enno’s status before, but here’s how it stands for future reference.

Officially, Enno is a fan like you guys and gals – he isn’t a TAG employee.

HOWEVER, Enno has been around here since day one, has edited and proofread many Hellfrost books, knows the world as written inside out (even he is not privy to the deep secrets, though), and corrects me when I forget something I’d written years before. On rare occasions I do have to correct one of his forum answers, but that’s usually down to interpretation of something not clear cut or where I’ve changed my mind while developing the world. Believe me, he knows his stuff. 🙂

In essence, when I’m busy and can’t get around to answering your questions quickly, he has my blessing, backing, and full trust to answer on my behalf.

Thanks all!

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close