Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
DTotC – Questions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sarum 3 years, 2 months ago. This post has been viewed 45 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sarum
    Minion

I have been reading the DTotC companion after finishing the DTotSL campaign and so far I am impressed.

Do characters get 5xp for each adventure?

Are we supposed to use the Pulp Rules? ie Characters heal one wound and recover bennies at the end of a scene?

I like the fact that there are no player clerics or mages, is this a background rule?

Is it likely we will see more adventures?

I think the Dragon Warriors adventures look compatible, has any one used them with DToC?

thanks
    D

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

I have been reading the DTotC companion after finishing the DTotSL campaign and so far I am impressed.

Glad you like them!

Do characters get 5xp for each adventure?

Adventure 2 (Death at the Joust) has the heroes on 10 XP (p. 2)
    I don’t actually have finished copies of the others, so I can’t say for sure. If it doesn’t say anything, just award them as normal.

Are we supposed to use the Pulp Rules? ie Characters heal one wound and recover bennies at the end of a scene?

Officially, no. They’re just standalone adventures with no setting rules.

I like the fact that there are no player clerics or mages, is this a background rule?

An unwritten rule. Having heroes with spells didn’t fit the background which, while there are faeries and beasties, has the heroes has regular mortals. Nothing stopping villains having spells, though, or maybe a super-devout NPC priest.

Is it likely we will see more adventures?

Very unlikely, I’m afraid, but we never say never. Let’s just say there is absolutely nothing more planned for DTC at this stage.

I think the Dragon Warriors adventures look compatible, has any one used them with DToC?

Pendragon is another obvious choice, though obviously only one hero in DTC is a knight. DTC was heavily influenced by that brilliant game.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

sarum
    Minion

Thanks Wiggy
    D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close